Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween package and a BIG Thank You!

Hello again! I sent out my Halloween package to a dear friend in CA yesterday morning before heading downtown to the main branch of the library and Sukoshi Con.

I took a picture of everything wrapped before I packed them away. I can't post a picture of the contents yet. You will have to wait until October 25th when it arrives in CA. You would think it won't take so long with UPS, but at least it will be there on the week of Halloween ;)



I found the wrapping paper at Target in their greeting card section! Don't you love it?! I have a lot of it left over for next year ;) The bat take-out box is from Michael's!

Speaking of Halloween, THANK YOU so much for all of your comments on my Eek pillow! I've never received so many comments before and I appreciate all of them.

I hope you are enjoying a lovely Sunday!

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment