Friday, October 1, 2010

Autumn display and activities

Hi, everyone! For those of you on the Gulf Coast, I hope you are enjoying the cooler weather as much as I am! My favorite season has finally made its appearance not only outside, but inside as well.



While taking a picture of my Pumpkin Patch design, I decided that I needed to change the living room display from playful bunnies and a pitcher full of hydrangeas to some of my autumn items from last year ;)

Speaking of Fall and all the fun things to do during the season, for those of you that live in Ontario there is an event called The Victoriana Show: A Celebration of Elegance coming up. I picked up the latest issue of Romantic Homes this evening at Target because it had some lovely ideas for stitchery gifts and I ran across the ad for the Victoriana Show. I'm so jealous!!! The show runs from October 22-24. For those who are interested, the website is www.victorianashow.com.

(sigh) Well, I'm not too disappointed. The local museum in town is hosting two new exhibitions towards the end of the month, American Landscapes and Illustrating Fairytales! I can't wait.....especially for the Fairytale exhibition! One of my favorite children's illustrators is in the exhibition, Kinuko Y. Craft ^___^

Until next time!! Have fun with your fall activities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment