Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pins, anyone?

For my last post before the New Year, I thought I'd show you pictures of the pins that I received for Christmas, some that I bought afterwards, and two I received from a dear friend in the fall.



I received these two brooches from my mom for Christmas. The snowman brooch as an addition to our holiday pin collection and because it said London on the bag that the snowman is carrying. This is a neat little pin because it reminds me of Mary Poppins if she was a snowman!

The second brooch is by Kirks Folly. I adore Kirks Folly brooches, but hardly buy them because they can be pricey. What do you think? Isn't it lovely?! It is a kitty fairy. Fairies and cats, you just can't go wrong!



I bought these pins the day after Christmas at my local Target store. My collection of winter/Christmas pins is quite small so I thought I'd add to my stash with these little guys. My favorite is the Baking Spirits Bright ;) And guess what, they were all 50% off! Woohoo ^___^



This last pic features two pins that a dear friend of mine in New Zealand sent me before the holidays! I think I took a picture of them earlier, but it wasn't the best quality. What do think? I love wearing these pins to work! Don't you just love the dark blue of the butterfly pin?! It is made out of paua shell.

Until next time ^___^

1 comment:

  1. I just love all of your pins. They are so nice to wear and lend a special touch to any outfit.

    ReplyDelete