Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bonne année - snowdrops






Designer: Bonne année by De Fil en Aiguille
Threads: DMC
Fabric: 28ct evenweave antique white by M.C.G. Textiles
Finish: 12-3-2009


I apologize for the lack of stitching lately. I've been sidetracked by the Thanksgiving holidays, Korean dramas, Charles Dickens, and Christmas shopping! I promise to get back to more stitching soon. I hope to stop by Hobby Lobby this weekend and pick up some threads for new designs that I would like to start stitching for the Christmas holidays.

Those designs will be finished as smalls. They will be the last Christmas designs that I will stitch up this year. I really want to get back to my WIP, 4 Saisons, which I have neglected for quite some time now. I never got around to finishing the first block!

The other designs that I have stitched up previously for the holidays will stay in my box of finished projects. I don't intend on 'finishing' them into smalls or ornaments until next year when I'm not a rush for time.

Tomorrow I will probably go through my patterns box. I plan on giving a friend of mine some of the patterns/kits that I have already stitched as she thought alot of the designs were cute.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment