Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pinkeeps

As promised I made the BRD patterns into pinkeeps today after I was finished with wrapping my friends' Christmas gifts. The background is our living room mantle place with garland and our stocking holders ;)


A Star on Top


Red Birds for Peace


Backing fabric for both pinkeeps

These pinkeeps took me a while to finish as I was having trouble putting the green pearlized pins through the sides because of the underlying glue! I need to learn how to finish pinkeeps by stitching the sides together....that would definitely alleviate the problem!

Until next time ^____^

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    I'm sorry that I couldn't comment you for ages, I'm behind deom eeverything...
    Thank you so much for your comment, I know that you love Stitch Idees, so I was thinking if you bought, you would notce it or not? lol
    Your pinkeeps are very lovely!
    I love thefabric that you use for the back, it is perfect for these designs and for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, I lost some fonts and so I can't see what I'm typing, so there were miss typing so much, above! lol

    ReplyDelete