Sunday, September 14, 2008

Nearly finished :)

Hi, everyone! Just a quick post to show my progress on my WIP Elements. I haven't had much time to stitch on this pattern over the week. I got stuck with jury duty for two weeks....fun times, really! O_o"


I've gotten almost all of the Eau block finished, which means 40% of my pattern finished!! Yeah :) The only motif to add to this part of the pattern is the woman with the pitcher of water!!

In other news, I found an interesting mini-article in the 1899 Ladies' Home Journal that I bought last weekend. I will have to share it with you later on this week when I have to chance to scan the images so I can upload them on my blog :) The article is a neat bit of history on strawberry emeries/pincushions.

In addition to getting some stitching done this week, I ordered some very cute scissor fobs from Yuko's Etsy store :) I bought two of her creations: a pink cameo-charm scissor fob and another with a super adorable felt strawberry shortcake-charm!!! I can't wait to get them in the mail ^____^

Yuko's blog is one of my favorites. She always takes gorgeous photos and has some of most beautiful finishes for her stitched pieces! She just had her birthday recently! Happy b-day Yuko :)

Hope everyone has a good work week! Happy Stitching!!

2 comments:

  1. Talk about progress. Your little/big project is looking great. Can't wait to see your purchases from Yuko up front and in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel,
    Thanks again for shopping at my new shop!
    People who are in the UK have already got their fobs, so I think you'll receive them soon!
    I do really hope you'll like them!
    I'm very honored to know that you like my blog, thank you Rachel! :D

    ReplyDelete