Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lovely scissor fobs!!

After a crazy day at jury duty, I came home to a package from Yuko!! The scissor fobs that I purchased from her Etsy store arrived!! ^___^


A pic of my shortcake fob! (sigh) The photo isn't as beautiful as Yuko's pics, but it was the best I could do!! LOL I need to take a photography class in the future ^_^"


A pic I took of my pink cameo fob!! Isn't it beautiful? I love it!!

I showed both of the fobs to my aunt and she loved them too ^___^

Well, I've got some cross stitching to do! I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. I have jury duty in the morning and then I'll be done!!! And then I get to go back to my job and see what state my desk is in O_o"

Keep making such lovely crafts, Yuko! Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel,
    I'm relieved to hear that you safely received my fobs and you liked them!
    I will make some again in October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scissor fobs are beautiful. Yuko is very talented. Don't you love the little things in life? They give us such joy. Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete