Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day Package to CA


Here is my Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day package to my friend Amanda in CA. Since it is the Year of the Monkey, I included the annual Starbucks Chinese New Year gift card, a set of monkey stickers, and a monkey plushie that I made out of fluffy black socks.

For the Valentine's Day gifts, I sent several rolls of washi tape, chocolates, and a pair of panda heart socks.

Out of it all, I think I loved the Valentine's Day card that I found. It actually has an amigurumi bear on the front!!! Who would have thought they made a design like that?! I've been looking for a while and this year I finally found one :)

The idea for the monkey sock plushie came from a youtube video I happened upon. My face on my monkey doesn't resemble the original pattern.....but I think it turned out well considered I was trying to stitch on black socks.

I hope you enjoyed your package!

Until next time >___<

No comments:

Post a Comment