Sunday, December 21, 2014

Black and White Peppermint Brownies


I made these brownies this morning and let them cool before having my sister drizzle the top with melted white chocolate. My sister got a little too enthusiastic about pouring the M&Ms on top of the melted chocolate so it made cutting the brownies a challenge as I had M&Ms popping up everywhere. I was hoping to arrange them nicely on the brownies, but my sister took the bag away from me and said that I just had to have fun with it?!?!?! Hmmm.......crazy baker alert!

The recipe is from a recipe card from Target in their Christmas candy aisle this year. I used Betty Crocker's Supreme brownie mix and sugar cookie mix to make the brownies. White chocolate for the drizzle and Christmas sprinkles and peppermint M&Ms for the topping.

I am the only person in my family who likes peppermint chocolate desserts. My mother only eats them every once in a while and my sister absolutely detests peppermint chocolate in any form.

So luckily for me these brownies are going to work with me tomorrow to share with any of my coworkers who are still in the office and not taking the whole week off for the holidays.

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment