Sunday, October 26, 2014

Panda Halloween Package

I received a Halloween package from Amanda earlier in the week. It was full of goodies and cute gifts.

She sent me some yummy Pocky, berry carnival and coconut flavors, along with some hard candies in ramune soda flavor and a Lindt chocolate brownie bar! I'm quite excited to try the ramune flavored candies as I've had a few via the skoshboxes, but I haven't had one so far that actually tastes like ramune.

The cute gifts include a plastic bunny that poops jelly beans (always good for laugh), two sticker sets (a Japanese themed one and a cute witch), and an adorable set of rabbit post-it notes for books!

Amanda sent a cute Halloween card featuring a panda and bunny dressed up for Halloween.

Isn't it cute? I love adding it to my growing collection of handmade cards from my friend.

Thanks for the lovely package! I loved everything!

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment