Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Kawaii Panda Scarf

Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Snow Sparkle and Black Sparkle
Hook: Size J for the scarf; Size G for the amigurumi elements and head
Notions: Black and white felt and pink bow
Start/Finish: 6/22-25/2013

I found a tutorial on youtube for a scarf using a shell-like stitch. I wish I knew the name of this stitch, but the author of the video never mentioned what type of stitch it was. The stitch was perfect for the type of scarf that I had in mind though. Where Amanda lives in CA, it doesn't get too cold so I wanted a light scarf for her to wear.

I was debating on what to do with the scarf after stitching it up when I remember an image of panda scarf that I had seen a few months earlier......and viola!

The scarf has paws on both ends and it even has a little tail ;) Certainly kawaii enough for a panda lover!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. I love love loved the scarf and everyone thought it was too kawaii! :D I can't wait till it is cool enough to wear. :)

    ReplyDelete