Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Little Green and other news


Pattern: none, combo of head/ears
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Limelight
Hook: Size F
Notions: 9mm safety eyes, 15mm safety nose, black thread, and purple jump/keyrings
Start/Finish: 9/11-12/2012


So cute! A lime green kitty rolls off to my Etsy shop. I decided to make him into a keychain charm ;)

I think these are the easiest amigurumi plushies to make because you can take any ball template and just add ears and other embellishments to make it your design ;)

In other news, my friend Kristina and I might try to get a booth at Mobi-Con next summer, but in the artists' alley with all our handmade items for sale. This year we had a hodge-podge of items for sale, which can be distracting for customers. I'll keep you updated!

Until next time ^___^

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute! Great job! :)

    You guys so should get an Artist Alley booth next year!!! I wish I could be there with you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete