Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Geeky Kindle

So I bought some Sherlock Holmes buttons. What was I going to use them for, you ask? To geek out my Kindle cover, of course ;)

Earlier in the year, I had purchased a Kindle cover on Etsy that was made using London-themed black and white fabric. I had geeked it out with a British flag button. Now I've added three more buttons!



New buttons added: I Am Sherlocked, Sherlock Holmes silhouette, and Keep Calm and Believe in Sherlock Holmes.


Front of cover with buttons


Back of cover

I think in the future I will purchase a Kindle cover made with linen because I love the look of crisp clean linen. I had purchased two such covers from Etsy for my mother and aunt for Christmas featuring patterns of cats and dogs ;)

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment