Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Witch House


Design: Witch House 1642 Salem, MA by Marion Dove Werth
Fabric: 28ct unknown light blue linen
Threads: DMC
Start: Sometime 2010, restart 2/7/2012


My sister bought this design at a cross stitch store in Salem, MA in 2010. I didn't care for the Aida cloth that came with the design so I bought some light blue 28ct fabric at my LNS when it was still open. Unfortunately I can't tell you for the life of me what the name of the fabric is called.

I started the design sometime in 2010, but only got a few stitches in it before moving on to something else. I restarted the design this week while watching Dark Shadows with my mother.

The design isn't large by any means, only 120 x 72, it's just a lot of green bushes.....so you can see why I stopped! I'm determined to finish it this year....maybe even this month if possible ;)

Aren't you glad tomorrow's Friday? Any crafting plans for the weekend? I'm hoping to work on some resin charms if the weather corroborates!...otherwise it will be another weekend of felties, cross stitch, and laundry O_o" (which isn't bad, but I would love to work on some charms)

Until next time ^____^

1 comment: