Saturday, February 18, 2012

Panda package!

Hi, everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend whether it's an extended holiday weekend due to Mardi Gras or a regular one ;)

This morning while I was attempting to sew a project, the mail lady delivered a package from sunny CA! I'm going to direct you to Amanda's post about the package. She has some cuter pictures especially of the cell charms!

No, really.....the priority boxes in CA even have a logo on the side that says 'Greetings from Southern California,' complete with a picture of a car and palm trees.

I have to say that's just not fair! Do other states have neat logos on their USPS boxes? I know we don't............it seems that the USPS is bias towards CA!

But enough about that....time for pictures! Woohoo :P



A super cute panda card from my friend Amanda! It's adorable and fits her personality perfectly!



Cross stitch and stationery goodies! I hardly ever get the Cross Stitcher UK magazine for myself so I'm glad to receive this in my V-day package. Amanda also sent me a lovely set of blank notecards ;)



Some My Melody stationery and some super cute puffy stickers. She got the stickers to use in my resin projects....assuming we have good weather anytime soon for me to work on them!



Jewelry and buttons! The earrings are really cute. A set of jade-colored bunnies and gold stars. And do you see the buttons?! Antique German glass buttons with squirrels on them! O_o" I don't think I'll ever use them.......they are so precious!



..................^_____^

>______<

Lots and lots of yummies! And a cute set of bento boxes with Sugar Bunnies!

*SQUEAL*

~la la la~ I've got Asian candies and goodies! ~la la la~

Do I have to share them?!

Darn! LOL I think I have to.....(sigh)



With a sci-fi/fantasy/anime convention coming up in May, my friend said that she would love to craft some cell phone charms for me to sell. Her bead work is always beautiful.

She sent me a set of butterfly cell charms and two with bows! How cute are those?



Close-up of the charms. I wish my camera skills were better as the colors are these charms are beautiful! I blame my poor skills and dismal lighting due to our rainy weather outside.

Thank you darling for all the wonderful goodies!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked everything. When I saw the post office box with the cute logo, I knew you would be the one person who would appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete