Saturday, March 27, 2010

March Recap

March Recap:

Read:
1. Bloody Jacky: Being an Account of the Curious Adventures of Mary 'Jacky' Faber, Ship's Boy by L.A. Meyer
2. Alice in the Country of Hearts Volume #2 by Soumei Hoshino and Quinrose
3. Journey to the Centre of the Earth by Jules Verne
4. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Volume 1 by Alan Moore
5. The Hound of the Baskervilles: A Sherlock Holmes Graphic Novel by Culbard, Doyle, and Edginton
6. Romancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
7. Girl Genius: Agatha Heterodyne and the Beetleburg Clank by Phil and Kaja Foglio
8. Girl Genius: Agatha Heterodyne and the Airship City by Phil and Kaja Foglio
9. Soulless, An Alexia Tarabotti Novel by Gail Carriger
10. To Sir Philip, With Love by Julia Quinn
11. When He Was Wicked by Julia Quinn

Stitched:
1. Good Luck Block by Helga Mandl
2. March - the Lion and the Lamb freebie by Erica Michaels
3. Petit Lapin freebie by Windy Willows

As you can tell, I haven't done much stitching or finishing this month. I was hoping to finish my two stitched items as pillows, but I haven't had time and right now, I'm sick. Constant sinus pressure....could be the change in weather, an allergy to something in the air, or maybe just a bad cold. I don't feel bad, just tired and hoping that this cold goes away soon. Lots to do at work in the month of April and a continuing cold will not help matters. I also was hoping to do some crafts for an upcoming anime convention.

I am still reading A Child of Mystery, only at night though since I don't want to jeopardize such an old book by bringing it to work.

My goals for next month:

1. Finish A Child of Mystery
2. Lots of crafts - beaded cell charms and polymer charms
3. Hopefully some cross-stitch eventually

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment