Thursday, March 4, 2010

In like a lion, out like a lamb!


Design: March - the Lion and the Lamb by Erica Michaels
Fabric: 28ct antique white linen M.C.G Textiles
Threads: DMC White, 310, 367, 562, 800, 3862, and 3864
Start/Finish: 3/3-4/2010


The design actually calls for Rainbow Gallery fibers, which I don't have and I'm sure my LNS doesn't carry so I just picked some colors. The greens are from the Good Luck Block design and I went through my stash of DMC threads and found some suitable for the lion and lamb ;)

I found this freebie by Erica Michaels a while ago and now seemed to be the perfect time to stitch it. Our weather on Monday (the first) was fierce like a lion, let's hope the month's weather leaves like a lamb.

I finished this design tonight while watching Hayao Miyazaki's Ponyo on DVD. I just purchased the DVD on Tuesday and it was skipping in parts. (sigh) So I'll have to make a run by the store this weekend to exchange it for another copy. With that in mind, I'll probably run by my local Hobby Lobby or Hancock's and look at seasonal fabrics!

Until next time ^___^

1 comment: