Sunday, October 19, 2008

'Bienvenue' finish!!

Despite being sick with a sinus cold, most likely due to the change in the weather, I was able to finish my French bunny pattern this afternoon :)


Design: Anne Sohier-Fournel, 'Bienvenue!'
Thread: DMC B5200, 160, and 800
Fabric: 32ct Wichelt-Permin lambswool
Finished: a week! O_o"


Somehow I cut my fabric too small even though I put the count of stitches in a cross stitch calculator and got 12 x 12.....hmm....I think I forgot to add the border as part of the count!! LOL Only because this pattern was on another page of the book without a border! Yikes!! Oh, well! I like it without the border :)

What will I work on after this? I'm thinking of going back to my Elements project. Maybe I can get it finished before the year ends. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

Happy Stitching!!

P.S. Yuko, the ISBN for that cross stitch book is 978-4-7661-1853-7. Maybe you can order it from your local bookseller since you have a ISBN for it :)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Rachel!

    I see your great stitching. This lovely bunnies are so cute:) Can you please send me this pattern, if you have it online?
    Great thanks!
    San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rachel!

    I see your great stitching. This lovely bunnies are so cute:) Can you please send me this pattern, if you have it online?
    Great thanks!
    San

    ReplyDelete