Friday, August 29, 2008

Unique stitches ;)

I was very happy to see a package in the mail when I got home today!! I ordered some more Stitch Idea volumes ;)



I love Japanese embroidery/cross stitch books. They have gorgeous patterns and unique ideas for finshes!! Hopefully, I will get to stitch some of the designs in these books soon ^___^


I also found the JCS Halloween magazine at my local bookstore last weekend!! Aren't the ornaments adorable?

Blue Ribbon Designs has two new Halloween designs that come out in mid-September!!! Yay :) One is a calendar called Behind the Gate, which I think is neat!! I've seen advent calendars, but never something for a countdown to Halloween ^-^

They also have a set called Creepy Crawly for stitching a coffin-shaped O_o" needle-book and other accessories!! As a finish, it's super cute for Halloween.

Hope everyone has a safe Labor Day weekend!! Happy stitching ^___^

P.S. Thank you, Yuko for your lovely comments on my JBW designs!!!

2 comments:

  1. The Halloween calendar is too cute. Hopefully, this designer will make one for Christmas too! Can't wait to see your new book treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,
    Oh you love Japanese mags, don't you!
    I also love Stitch Idees very much, it's so fun to look through, isn't it!
    Thank you for sharing the information of blueribbons, they both are so lovely, especially calendar one!!

    ReplyDelete