Friday, November 10, 2017

Eiffel Tower - Jardin Prive stitching

Pattern: Eiffel Tower by Jardin Prive
Fabric: 32ct oyster linen by M.C.G. Textiles
Threads: DMC 152, 223, 3012, and 3781
Start: 11/5/2017

Good evening, everyone! Thank you for your lovely comments on my previous posts. I bit the bullet so to speak today and bought a new laptop. My old one still works, but I haven't used it in ages because it is still on XP......yes, really, I just typed XP. I'm hoping now that I have a new laptop, I'll be able to blog more. Trying to write blog posts on my phone or my Kindle Fire is a chore....and no one likes to have their blog be a chore instead of something fun, right?

Last Saturday, I started something new from my stash, Eiffel Tower by Jardin Prive. I wasn't able to find the crème colored linen I was looking for, but I did find an oyster color of linen, which works nicely. It isn't as bright as pure white linen.

I am using the same color palette for this design as I did for Jardin Prive Marquise design. I love the pinks and green with the dark brown.

I had the day off today from work. Slept in until 8:30, my brain wouldn't let me sleep longer. (sigh) Ate breakfast, stitched a bit, and then went out to do some shopping. I was hoping to get to try one of the new Starbucks frappuccino flavors, but the line inside and outside the store was crazy because it was the BOGO hours. I'll have to try another day when it isn't crazy ;)

Tomorrow my sister, mother, and I are going to Gulfport to the Celtic Music Festival and Scottish Highlands Games. No, you didn't read that incorrectly. I mentioned a Celtic festival in Mississippi. It should be an interesting experience. Apparently it has been held for 30+ years. Who knew that MS had such a group.

I hope everyone had a good Veteran's Day.

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. That's a great design that you started stitching. And you made some nice progress on it.

    ReplyDelete