Monday, October 23, 2017

Crochet Wave Scarf - Rainy Day Crocheting

Pattern: Crochet Waves Scarf by Michael's
Yarn: Caron Cakes Bumbleberry
Hook: size I
Start/Finish: 10/21-22/2017

I broke out my crochet hook this weekend and starting stitching on a freebie pattern that I found at Michael's last weekend. I have several Caron Cakes sitting in my yarn stash and I finally used one on this lovely wavy scarf pattern.

I chose the bumbleberry color because purple is one of my favorites. I sent a few hours on Saturday crocheting and all of Sunday as well. I find it amusing that the 'completion time' on this pattern is supposed to be 4 hours...........I'm convinced that maybe my aunt can finish it in that amount of time, but I'm slow when it comes to regular, non-amigurumi crocheting. LOL

All in all, a perfect way to spend a extremely rainy Sunday. Crocheting, drinking tea, and eating an absurd amount of Oreos!!

I hope you guys have a great week! My coworker and I will attending a workshop in FL later this week. Work away from work!!! Fantastic!

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment