Saturday, December 19, 2015

Anime Christmas Party 2015


 My friends and I met up last night for our annual anime Christmas party, not that we watched anything last night. We sat around and talked for the most part since a lot of us haven't seen one another in a while because of work schedules, etc.

I received a lot of lovely gifts from my friends: lots of books (yay!), a Krispy Kreme donut candle, candy, magnetic bookmarks, a HB gift card, a cute Christmas pot holder, and a framed Sherlock poster!!!

I can't wait to read the books, especially the Fearless Ghost manga. Shambhala Publications has published Lafcadio Hearn's Kwaidan book as a graphic novel adaptation called The Fearless Ghost.

Ever since my sister had gotten me one of Lafcadio Hearn's books by Tuttle, I have read several of his books on 19th century Japan. I love the fact that his stories have been adapted in a new form by Sean Wilson and Michiru Morikawa.

Thank you for the lovely gifts!!!

Until next time ^____^


No comments:

Post a Comment