Saturday, February 8, 2014

Fun Amigurumis

Pattern: Cloud Freebie by Imaginary Wardrobe
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Light Blue
Hook: Size H
Notions: 6mm safety eyes, DMC 310 thread, and pink felt
Start/Finish: 2/2/2014

Pattern: Sushi by Yummi Gurumi
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft White
Hook: Size H
Notions: Black, pink, and yellow felt and DMC 310 thread
Start/Finish: 2/2/2014

I was searching through my stash and online for patterns to make last Sunday. I found a cute pattern for a mini cloud. My only complaint is the incorrect stitch count at the end of each row. If you follow the instructions, you will still make a cloud, just ignore the stitch count.

With time to spare, I made an egg sushi using a pattern from Yummi Gurumi, which didn't make any sense to me so I stitched it up as best I could. Instead of stitching the egg part of the sushi, I used felt to make the egg and nori strip.

Until next time ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment