Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sir Henry the Octopus!


Pattern: Lion Brand Yarn freebie
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Party Sparkle Teal
Hook: Size H
Start/Finish: 8/19-22/2012


Isn't he adorable?!?! And I think I'm doing a lot better at my yarn tension! Sweet >___<

The lighting in my picture doesn't do the yarn color any justice at all as it has blue flecks of tinsel thread in it that makes it sparkle all over and the yarn is actually a darker blue.

Here is the color of the yarn from a picture on Caron's website.



Even that photo doesn't do the color justice! I recommend going by your local craft shop and checking out the Party line of colors. They are gorgeous!!

Until next time ^___^

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute!! I love him!! I love that color yarn! It would look so beautiful as a scarf! Great job!

    ReplyDelete