Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Amigurumi

I've been working on a few small amigurumi plushies over the weekend and tonight.


Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Autumn Red

First off, a tiny owl amigurumi! I wanted to make it into a keychain charm so I added some Halloween-themed ribbon, dark green button eyes, and orange felt for the beak and tummy.


Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Autumn Red and Limelight

Two strawberries using two different patterns. The strawberry on the left was quite large. I used a size G hook. I found another pattern in one of the books I got for my birthday so I tried that one for a smaller strawberry. I borrowed a size F hook from my aunt to make it smaller ;)


Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Limelight

A takochu! Isn't it cute? I used 6mm safety eyes on this one. This is a fun pattern, but stitching the bottom 'flower' part can be tricky especially if you are a beginner!


Yarn: Red Heart Worsted White

I stitched this one up tonight while watching the Olympics. I'm not too enthused about my stitching on this one! You have to join two magic rings and stitch around.......I never seemed to be right on my stitch counts. I'll have to try this one again some time when I get better at crocheting ;)

And I still need to work on my tension.....I'm a tight stitcher......>___<

Until next time ^___^

2 comments:

  1. It all still looks really cute!!! Keep on making them! You will get better in time. :)

    ReplyDelete