Friday, July 2, 2010

June Recap

Read:

1. Hitty: Her First Hundred Years by Rachel Fields
2. The Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
3. Bento Box in the Heartland: My Japanese Girlhood in Whitebread America by Linda Furiya
4. Japanese Traditions: Rice Cakes, Cherry Blossoms and Matsuri: A Year of Seasonal Japanese Festivities by Broderick & Moore
5. Nicholas Nickleby by Charles Dickens
6. Beezus and Ramona by Beverly Clearly

Stitched:
1. Love freebie by Plum Pudding Needleart

As you can see, more reading than anything else for the month of June. I am currently reading St. Elmo by Augusta Evans Wilson. I was surprised that the my local library had a copy as the book was originally published in 1866. The copy that I am reading is a rebound volume from 1902. Hopefully, once I finish reading that, I'll start another cross stitch project!

Tonight, my friends and I are going to see Avatar: The Last Airbender. I have no idea about the plot of the movie as I refused to borrow three seasons of the show to understand the movie. Tomorrrow, my mother and I will going to see Eclipse. Hopefully, it won't be too crowded with Twilight fans!

Hope you're enjoying your summer!

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment