Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Merry Spring


Design: A Merry Spring by JBW Designs
Fabric: 28ct antique white linen M.C.G Textiles
Threads: DMC 3063
Start: 4/20/2010


I started this design this evening while watching Sherlock Holmes on DVD. I hope to finish it tomorrow if I have the time. Sorry for the dark photo! I took the picture using an older digital camera that we have. It doesn't have the capability for a macro setting and it doesn't capture colors correctly.

This design is perfect for the weather we are having. It is still the spring season (thank goodness!), which means pleasant temperatures and flowers in bloom everywhere. Some of our azaleas are still in bloom, they are late this year due to the abnormal winter we had earlier in the year.

I hope everyone is having a great week so far.

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment