Sunday, April 11, 2010

April finish







Today, I decided to finish two designs that I stitched in March into pillows. After some crazy mishaps with the sewing machine, my mother conquered her nervousness about sewing and stitched together the Good Luck Block design on the right. I stitched together The Lion and the Lamb design on the left. My aunt was good enough to blind stitch the pillows for me as my blind stitching is horrible. (She said we will have a sewing lesson soon to show me how to blind stitch!~)

I also made several more cell phone charms, which I don't have a photo of yet as I don't really have a way to display them. When I find a way then I'll have photos :)

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!

Until next time ^_____^

1 comment:

  1. The little pillows are too cute! Can't wait to see your finished charms. Aunt Snowbird needs one for her knitting scissors ;)

    ReplyDelete