Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pesky blind stitch!

Hi, everyone! I've spent part of the day helping my sister do some school research and then sewing together some pillows out of my small cross stitch designs.

I stitched up two Christmas designs, which turned out to be disasters, but at least they were small designs so I can always stitch them again ;)

I had more success with my Autumn Has Come design.





What do you think? I did better on the blind stitch on this pillow than on the other two designs. I think the next time I sew a pillow I'm going to start going around so that my blind stitched area will be on the bottom ;)

Not bad for my third try at this stitch today! I'm not even going to show you the other two as they are the craziest things you will ever see O_o"

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment