Saturday, May 16, 2009

Harvest Blessing framed!

My aunt and I had gone by a framing store in Satsuma called Saps to get my Harvest Blessing design framed. I was able to pick it up last Saturday, just in time for Mother's Day!


What do you think? Isn't it a great job of framing?! My aunt helped to pick out the mat board and the frame color. I thought the LHN design was perfect for my mother since she loves to garden!

Also for Mother's Day, I got an Estonian lace knitting book for my aunt Snowbird and my other aunt the Illustrated Kitchen Bible since we all love cookbooks with great photos :)

I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day!

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Bunny for my knitting book. The cross stitch design for your Mom turned out great and she is so proud of this piece. I am proud of it for her!

    ReplyDelete