Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A flurry of snowflakes :)

I finally got around to finishing Christmas Tea by Plum Street Samplers!


Design: Plum Street Samplers, 'Christmas Tea'
Thread: Belle Soie threads, DMC Perwinkle?
Fabric: 32 ct platinum linen
Finished: 7/26, 29, 31 and 8/10-11, 12/1-2/2008


The Vanilla Pudding color was nice, but it didn't show up on my platinum linen so I decided on a blue color for the snowflakes :) I never got a chance to go by Needle Delights and chose another color of Belle Soie so I decided last night to just go with a DMC color :) I chose a light blue, I'm thinking it is a perwinkle color....I'll have to look it up and see what the number is O_o"

Now I just have to make a trip to Pensacola to get my stitched pieces framed!!!

Happy Stitching ^___^

2 comments:

  1. What a beuatiful sampler!
    Light blue snows are feel tender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!I visited Nicole's blog.Her LK is very lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete