Thursday, December 4, 2008

Book geek!

Guess what I got in the mail today?


Emma goodies!

As I mentioned in previous posts, one of my favorite manga/anime series is Victorian Romance Emma by Kaoru Mori! I found these animation guides on eBay from a seller in Japan. Of course, the text is in Japanese, but I couldn't resist these books. They feature scenes from the anime series and drawings from the manga!!

My sister and I went by Target this evening and we picked up the newest book by J.K. Rowling, which isn't really new when you think about it being in HP 7.



I love the fact that the proceeds from this book's sale goes to charity! The same goes for J.K. Rowling's other smaller books, Quidditch Through the Ages and The Monster Book of Monsters!

Books were on my brain today apparently because I finished reading Mansfield Park on my lunch break at work ^___^ It was the only book I hadn't read of Jane Austen's books!

What am I going to read next? Well, for starters, The Tales of Beedle the Bard and then maybe Polite Lies, a Japanese memoir.

LOL And yes, I will get back to stitching soon!! This week I've been getting house work done after I come home from work. Good way to get things done now and not let them pile up for the weekend!!

Happy Stitching or Reading ^______^

No comments:

Post a Comment