Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yummy!

Last weekend I bought several holiday baking magazines from my local bookstore. I was hoping to bake something that weekend, but didn't have the right size pans?! LOL So earlier this week, I had to make a stop at Target to pick up a 9 x 5 pan in order to make some yummy bread :) It wasn't overly sweet; it is definitely more of a breakfast bread than a sweet dessert bread.


Pardon the crazy drizzle!! LOL My aunt had to tell me the proper way to drizzle icing O_o"


White chocolate blueberry loaf!!

I used the blueberries we froze from our bushes in August. We didn't keep any pecans from our tree so I had to go buy some from the store :(



The Pillsbury Holiday Baking magazine has many great recipes! I might even try to make banana peanut butter bread next time :)

Happy Baking and/or Stitching ^___^

1 comment:

  1. YUMMY~~!!I ove chocolates!
    You had a wonderful baking holiday!

    ReplyDelete