Sunday, November 23, 2008

Feu update and mags :)

I haven't stitched that much this week. I got a cold last weekend while mowing the yard....in the cold air. I'm finally getting over it after a lot of cold medicine, Kleenex, juice, and soup.

I did get some stitching done on my Feu block while watching my grandmother this weekend.


Feu block! Sorry about the wrinkles, I just removed the Q-snaps when I took some photos O_o"

I had a chance on Saturday morning to go by my local bookstore and buy some craft mags :)



The Cross-Stitch and Needlework magazine for January 2009 has a lovely Christmas biscornu pattern that I would love to start stitching. I need to go to my LNS and get some nice fabric and threads for it :) The latest issue of Piecework has an interesting article about the history of Oriental embroidery/cross stitch. It also has two charts that can be reproduced for personal use!!!

Happy Stitching ^___^

1 comment:

  1. Hum! I don't remember seeing those two mags at your house???? Okay, come clean Bunny. Sorry you are sick and I know you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete