Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Christmas in CA


For Amanda's package this year, I went for a tea theme for the majority of the package. The theme was actually inspired by a lovely children's book that I picked up from my local library called The Tea Dragon Society by Katie O'Neill. I think if everyone had a tea dragon in their lives, the world would be a better place.

While at the World Market, I picked up an adorable little hedgehog tea strainer and a box of teas and sugar sticks made in Russia. From Michael's, I picked up one of Caron's tea cakes in the hibiscus color and a pack of movie trivia cards since Amanda loves playing games in her off time. From Target, I found a fun horoscope mug for Virgos and then from 123stitch, I found two clear stamp sets, one with hedgehogs and the other with Christmas gingerbread.

I hope she likes everything. I had fun picking out different items to fit the tea theme. I really should have taken a picture of the wrapping paper I used!!!! Last year at Target, I found a black wrapping paper with gold octopi wearing Christmas hats! Perfect for steampunk geeks. I didn't get to use it last year.....I was happy to able to use it this year as it fit the theme :)

Until next time ^____^

2 comments:

  1. I loved it!!! And I totally squeed at the wrapping paper! Thanks little bunny!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Rachel and Merry, Merry Christmas! I love when a plan comes together. LOL Have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete