Good morning! Here's my recap for the month of April.
1. Facing Two Ways by Baroness Shidzue Ishimoto
2. Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs
3. Hunting Grounds by Patricia Briggs
4. Beauty and the Wolf by Bridget Essex
5. Family of Convenience by Victoria Austin
6. Her Motherhood Wish by Keli Gwyn
7. Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs
8. Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs
9. The Sweet Life in Paris by David Lebovitz
10. Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs
1. Octopus amigurumi
2. 3 kitty sushi amigurumi
3. Ewok amigurumi
It seems like a lot more reading than crafting, but I was working on two dolls from Yuri on Ice!, but hadn't finished the details on them until this month.
One of my friend Amanda's favorite authors is Patricia Briggs so I thought I'd give the books a go. Luckily, my local library had all of the books in the series (except for one, which someone had lost!?!) so I have a mini pile of books at home that I have been steadily making my way through. I have three more books to go and I'll be caught up..........which isn't a good thing because then I have to wait until a new book comes out sometime in the future since she just put out a new book last month. Ugh.......
My plans for May are finishing up details on my remaining amigurumi. My sister has been telling me to make more, but I'm crocheted 'out' so I think I'll stop for the moment. I plan on picking up my cross stitch/embroidery projects more. I am almost finished with Potions. I haven't decided what I want to stitch on next....cross stitch or embroidery.....hmmm.....decisions, decisions.
Until next time ^____^