Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April Recap *Edit*

April Recap

Read:
1. Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke
2. Castle Waiting 2 by Linda Medley
3. The Sugarless Plum by Zippora Karz
4. The Buntline Special by Mike Resnick
5. The Light Princess and Other Fairy Tales by George MacDonald
6. Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
7. Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon
8. Fairest of All by Serena Valentino
9. Beastly by Alex Flinn
10. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
11. Swan Volume 2 manga by Ariyoshi Kyoko
12. Swan Volume 3 manga by Ariyoshi Kyoko
13. Snow by Tracy Lynn

As you can see I've gotten no cross stitching done this month, I had started a Mill Hill kit, but had to start over on it. I worked on it over the weekend, but had to pull out stitches on the fence area. Despite the DMC colors given in the chart, they did not match the thread colors that actually came with the kit. So now I'm restitching the fence area.

I haven't been in the mood to stitch for a while. **Found something!** Last month wasn't the greatest for starting projects as I've been swamped at work until just recently.

I think I might see what's in my stash that I can start on since my mind isn't too favorable towards that Mill Hill kit right now!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. Aww...don't listen to debby downers...I love your cross stitch! Who said something bad about it? I'll beat them up for you :)

    ReplyDelete