Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Recap

February Recap:

Read:
1. The Princess and the Goblin by George MacDonald
2. Factory Girls: From Village to City in a Changing China by Leslie T. Chang
3. Sherlock Holmes in Japan by Keith E. Webb
4. The Iliad by Homer
5. A Lion in the Valley by Elizabeth Peters
6. Book Girl and the Suicidal Mime by Mizuki Nomura
7. Blameless by Gail Carriger
8. Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell
9. The Woman Warrior by Maxine Hong Kingston
10. Nutcracker and Mouse King by E.T.A. Hoffman
11. The Tale of the Nutcracker by Alexandre Dumas

Stitched:
1. Rose in the Morning by Little House Needleworks
2. Somba Lady dresser scarf, part 1 by Fairway Needlworks
3. Spots of Spring by Pine Mountain Designs
4. Tulip Basket by Just Cross Stitch

Finished:
1. Rose in the Morning - framed
2. Home of the Needleworker - framed
3. The Bookshelf - framed
4. Spots of Spring pillow

3 comments:

  1. I read all of the books in the Blameless series too...Thanks for getting me hooked :P

    How was Sherlock Holmes in Japan? That sounds interesting... :P

    Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,

    Thanks for your comment to my blog.
    I found Sherlock Holmes in Japan by Keith E. Webb in your read list... that sounds interesting to me!
    How was it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel,

    Thanks for your reply about Shrlock Holmes in Japan! I think there are many fan of Holmes in Japan! I watched some ANIME and Manga when I lived in. I will try to read that book if I could find it. Thanks again!

    Sagami

    ReplyDelete