Monday, February 14, 2011

Bunnies....lots and lots of bunnies!

Hi! I had a package waiting for me this evening from my dear friend in CA. I thought it would be a Valentine's Day themed package....much to my surprise it was full of bunnies in celebration of the New Year and other goodies ;)




See, I told you it was a lot of bunnies and other goodies!

The package contained a California Starbucks mug, a box of yummy pineapple cakes, a smaller box of chocolates, a bunny plush cell phone holder, US Postal Year of the Rabbit stationery set and stamps, Chinese stationery card set, rubber stamps in a cute Easter egg, My Melody cutlery set, a shower cap, two cell charms (a flashlight and a plushie), and a bunny bottle contained an angel necklace and earrings.


A close-up of the necklace and earring set!

So many bunnies! I love the pastel Easter tin and egg-shaped box. I can't wait to use them for a Spring/Easter display! I wish my cell phone wasn't so small...it would be dwarfed by the cute bunny plushie cell charm! ......I think I might have to upgrade my cell phone to accommodate it ^___^

If I'm not mistaken, the necklace and earring set were handmade by my friend. She is avid beader and crafter. I admire anyone who has the patience to bead :)

I will have to keep a lookout for the Starbucks State mugs and see if I can find a Alabama one!

Thank you dear friend for all the lovely goodies!

Until next time ^_____^

1 comment:

  1. Yes...I quickly made the necklace and earring set because I thought you needed something handmade from me after all the great stitching you sent me. :)

    LOL, I am not that big on S.A.D. Day aka Valentines Day but I tried to package in red...hehe I am a much bigger celebrator of Chineses New Years :) Happy Chinese New Years, Year of the Rabbit. Just so you know, it's a good year for Dogs like us..hehe...there is fortune in our future for the year. :)

    Love,
    Panda

    ReplyDelete