Sunday, June 20, 2010

Three years and blueberries!

I posted for the first time on this blog three years come tomorrow. That year, my first post was about picking blueberries. Alot has happened since then with a change of jobs, the passing of loved ones, and all the ups and downs of life.

Today, my mother thought it would be a great day to pick blueberries. An early celebration, if you will, of the Summer Solstice and three years of sharing my love of cross-stitching with my online friends.


Freshly washed blueberries....perfect for all sorts of yummies!

I am still reading Nicholas Nickleby and almost near the end of the novel with the protagonist trying to thwart his evil uncle's plans and fight for the love of his life.

I hope to get back to cross-stitching this week after I finish reading my book.

Have a happy Summer Solstice tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. They were absolutely delicious! Blueberries from Pops' bushes. Yummo!

    ReplyDelete