Sunday, April 22, 2018

Tea, anyone? Mill Hill Kit





Pattern: Tea Time by Mill Hill
Start/Finish: 4/9-21/2018

I saw this kit while ordering some more charts after finishing up my mother's germanium design. I was looking for something tea related and couldn't resist this fun design by Mill Hill.

I haven't worked on a truly full coverage cross stitch pattern in a while so this pattern took some time to stitch up.

I finished up beading it yesterday afternoon after I had ran errands and did some chores around the house.

I'll have to get it framed......I think I might look around and see if someone has something other than a black or gold frame!

Until next time ^____^

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaaw. Looks absolutely great with all the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pattern! Was the beading easy to do?

    ReplyDelete