Friday, September 30, 2011

Christmas stitching and cookies!



My sister and I made a trip to our local bookstore this week to browse the shelves. I came away with the latest issue of Britain magazine, BH&G's Christmas Cookies magazine and the Just Cross Stitch annual Christmas ornament magazine.

While waiting to start work yesterday morning I wrote out a list of ornaments that I hope to stitch this season and thought I'd take a picture of my list :)

I made the mistake of bringing the Christmas cookie magazine with me to work and one of my co-workers saw it and was all excited about what I might be baking in the future! LOL It looks like I might be baking some cookies for my department during December.

Until next time ^___^

1 comment:

  1. Me like :) I also need to make a list of jewelry I want to make for the holidays. I hope my friends are not getting tired of getting my handmade jewelry for gifts. :P

    ReplyDelete