1. Against a Brightening Sky by Jaime Lee Moyer
2. Knife Edge by Andrew Lane
1. The White Company by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
2. Super Sushi Ramen Express by Michael Booth
3. Death's Mistress by Terry Goodkind
4. His Substitute Wife by Dorothy Clark
5. The Art of Beatrix Potter by Emily Zach et al
1. Bohemian Paisley embroidery
2. Shy Fairy embroidery
Lots and lots of amigurumi......see pictures below!
January Amigurumi Roundup
February Amigurumi Roundup
My favorites in books were Against a Brightening Sky by Jaime Lee Moyer and The Art of Beatrix Potter. I really hope Ms. Moyer continues with the series. I love the supernatural/mystery theme she has set in the turn of the century California.
The Beatrix Potter book was lovely. I hadn't realized that she had so many interests throughout her life in addition to her children's books. You learn something new everyday!
For the month of March, I plan on more crochet and hopefully stitching a bit on the Potions pattern with the aid of a magnifier if I can find a good one :)
Until next time ^____^